When buying a precious piece of jewellery you want to make sure to take good care of it so it keeps it's shine and shape. Here are a couple of helpful tips about how to care for your jewellery.
- Always protect jewellery from knocks, scratching, chemicals, perfumes and body lotions and extreme heat or cold.
- Store your jewellery in the box provided when not in use.
- Wear jewellery for appropriate tasks; avoid wearing when cleaning, bathing and gardening or performing sports activities.
- Clean your jewellery regularly. Use an old toothbrush and rub gently with warm soapy water.
- Wear jewellery as much as possible, as this keeps the metals bright.
- Many of our sterling silver jewellery designs are oxidized black. The surface will wear off over time, creating a characteristic, vintage look.